Thursday, July 3, 2008

The best red lipsticks to wear on the Fourth of July


One day and counting til the Fourth of July holiday celebrating the independence fought for and won by the early citizens of the newly forming United States of America.


Now, what does one wear to an Independence Day party?


In Arizona, sunscreen and as much personal portable shade as possible.


I like the patriotic colors of red, white and blue like the flag, and I would match my lipstick up to my outfit.


I personally will be wearing a skinny red tank, and bermuda length seersucker fabric red striped shorts. Trust me, it's cute.


More importantly, the makeup. Simple, clean, and fresh, with a bit of shimmer on the apple of the cheek over my cheek stain and a red mouth.


My favorite reds for you:

Explore by Lorac (otherwise known as the Moulin Rouge lipstick worn by Nicole Kidman as Satine)

Red No. 5 by Chanel

Velvet Matte by Nars

Folie de Grenat by Guerlain


or a lipgloss...

Bronzed beauty by Sephora

Cherry rise and shine by Tarte

Wallflower by Fresh


There's so many to choose from! I'll be wearing Explore because it is a gorgeous matte red that is a true red, and...it's buttery on the lip but matte in appearance. Love it!


Enjoy the fireworks!

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!
























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com