Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wild Essence by Halle Berry-a new Fall fragrance for you

Hello Gorgeous!

I love, love, love fragrance!
I just received a sample of the new Hall Berry fragrance called Wild Essence which is made by Coty.



At first glance, I would consider this a spring time, or summer fragrance. On me, it wears light with a st
strong lily of the valley top note. But there is more!


 The Wild Essence by Halle Berry fragrance dried down to a spicy note that is almost patchouli like. It's available at mass retailers for about $28.00.

So to get my nose to the bottom of these notes, I researched the scent on Fragrantica. Here's what I found:


Halle Berry launches her seventh perfume in a row in summer of 2014. The fragrance is named Wild Essence, and Halle explains the inspiration for its creation: "The essence of a woman is in body and soul and becomes more sensual in nature, so with my newest fragrance I wanted to go deep into the rainforest where I could capture the primal richness of nature in an effortless scent."

The composition is announced as very sexy and sultry combination of fresh citrus notes and white flowers, wrapped in sophisticated and light woods of sandalwood and patchouli. Top notes include Sicilian bergamot, black currant and mandarin. The heart includes freesia in bloom, linden blossom, cotton flower and white roses. Silky musk, white patchouli, crystal amber and sandalwood form the base of the fragrance.
The fragrance is available as 15 and 30 ml Eau de Parfum with an accompanying collection.

Perfume Pyramid

Top Notes
Sicilian Bergamot Mandarin Orange Black Currant
Middle Notes
Lime (Linden) Blossom Freesia White Rose Cotton Flower
Base Notes
Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Mandarin Orange11
Musk9
Amber9
Patchouli7
Sicilian Bergamot7
Black Currant6
Lime (Linden) Blossom6
Cotton Flower6
Sandalwood5
Freesia1
White Rose