Friday, June 21, 2019

Cargo Cosmetics Tokyo In Bloom - On the road!


Hi ya Gorgeous

Welcome to the weekend! I know, I know - I've said it before and I'll say it again, wow, the time is flying by!
Today I'm en route on a whirlwind tour of Arizona and southern California. Oh so excited!  I'm taking some blog samples along that have  come into MakeupUniversity - and - I'm trying something different. Instead of having everything set up and scheduled, the goal is to spontaneously post as "it" happens. Adventure awaits!



Thanks for watching today! So much going on and I'm about to get on the road for adventure!

But, before I go, I want to show this palette so you can see it "normal' and then while I'm traveling I'm going to show it as it is intended for use - in water!



I mention in the video about the Warner Bros meet up - details here: https://www.stage32.com/meetups/1804/...


Thanks for watching - please like comment and subscribe!