Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The newsletter & samples

Okay, for some reason, the formatting is off...


So what I'm hearing and now seeing is that only half of the newsletter is there when you read it...sort of.

To get the whole thing or until I can get the formatting fixed on my Blogger page,
please visit http://www.makeupuniversity.com
And click on the " add me to the newsletter" button that is towards the bottom of the page.

If you want samples of something that is posted in the blog, just use the main email on the home page and write to me directly.

Now here's the key to get the right sample for what you are looking for:
tell me about your skin, what the challenge is, what you use now, what you are looking for the product to do, and most importantly, tell me if you are asain, indian, african, hispanic,caucasian...these details help me select the right sample to send you and will save time in the delivery.

Thanks for supporting Makeup University! I totally appreciate you!