Sunrise service for Easter was so awesome. Now, after a wee bit of nap time we are back to the beach. In this chilly foggy weather-but it's worth it.
There is one good sideways blessing about going to the beach in cold spring time weather, and that is we seem to be the only few people there. Finding parking is ample and easy too!
So, in July, when it's crowded, pinch me and remind me of this time! Now I'm going to put my swim sweat pants on and go!
This is the WET Brush and it's been doing a great job on detangling my ocean water tangled curls. The bristles are a flexible substance called Intelliflex. What ever that is must be the reason why the brush gently pulls through gnarly wet curls on my tender head.
Here's a bit more detail about the WET brush which sells for about $14!
- Ouchless detangler and massager
- Works great on wet and dry hair
- Perfect for men, women and kids
- For thick, curly and straight hair
- Soft flexible bristles detangles hair with ease
- Soft,rubberized non-slip grip for a secure, comfortable hold