Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day and thank you soldiers

I like Memorial Day. I like what it stands for, and the opportunity to reflect on the service and sacrifice of others for our country.

I think the sacrifice gets forgotten. That the NIMBY syndrome has infiltrated the minds and hearts of the average everyday person living their life week after week in a semi slumber.

Sometimes, it just makes you want to shout, wake up!

So, with that said, I say, thank you soldiers and veterans for your continued service. You can't really put a price on the freedom provided by the duty these men and women have given themselves to.

I don't know much about the military, though I sure hope they provide sunscreen and good moisturizers for our soldiers. :)

p.s. More beauty reports tomorrow, starting with TOKI and the cool'ness of it!

Happy Memorial Day, please hug a military person today!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com