Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunscreen mania continues with NEUTROGENA SPF 85!

85!! I'm ready to go to the sun with that level of protection!

In Arizona, it is beyond essential to use a sunscreen. Everyday. One full ounce and cover all of your nooks and crannies.

Pick a spray, use a cream, anyway you can get it on, just apply some. Remember to allow 30 minutes for it to become active on your skin too!

The new Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touc hsunblock in spf 85 redefines sun protection with their new patented technology called Helioplex which offers the highest amount of UVA sun protection in the United states.
Remember:
UVA = protection from the sun aging rays and..
UVB = protection from the sun burning rays!

Now, what makes the product "dry touch" is micronized silica powder to leave a soft matte finish on the skin and a dry touch instead of the normally oily feel that some sunscreens may have.

The Neutrogena 85 spf is also non-comedogenic, waterproof and sweat proof so it won't make pimples or run into your eyes if you are sweating a bit while wearing it.

And in Arizona, we all sweat a bit!

Dermatologists recommend Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreens with Helioplex because it helps protects their patients skin who have recently had "maintenance" work. That's what I call it when you get a face lift, acid peel or any invasive procedure that requires healing time!

To sum it all up: I tried this for 24 hours of Arizona sun, swimming, my daily 5 miles run and a wee touch on my toddler during our park play. I was sweaty but didn't have a run off of product onto my clothes or eyes. It didn't run on my toddler while he was running on the playground. It gave enough coverage and protection that I felt confident about using it to protect my tattoos, and I feel pretty good about telling you, this is a good one to use.

You can get it at most major retailers and stores, it's $9.99 for a tube of 3.0 ounces.

Go get some!

***The TOKI report: I am enjoying this unique product. It requires a wee bit longer testing time for me to accurately report the results. Just know that so far, so good! The taste is light, fresh, mixes easily and I'm noticing some changes in my skin. Wow!

More at the 14 day mark!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com