Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eyes Lips Face...for a dollar! Holla!

Holla back girlfriends! If you haven't discovered this amazing beauty bargain gem...then let me introduce you!


Visit http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ or E.L.F. for short and start shopping, get some free shipping, enjoy the beauty tips that are included and be prepared to find great quality makeup tools for the most affordable price!


I got some brushes ( I find that most women have alot of makeup, but not alot of tools!) and was curious about the quality for the price, and to my delight and surprise, they are great.


The foundation brush is soft to the touch yet firm in the handle and runs well over the face. I also have a couple of the eyeshadow brushes and they are comparable to the other major lines of brushes that I have in my professional roll.


Even though the media is still saying we are not in a recession, and gas has come down four cents, if your budget needs to stretch a wee bit further to get your Fall Beauty Trend look for 2008, I recommend E.L.F. as a place to shop for great deals and product.

Enjoy!
photo courtesy of www.eyeslipsface.com BUZZ page on website

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















1 comment:

Erin said...

Cool - I'll have to check out the brushes. E.L.F. has great eyeliners and lip glosses too.