Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday: fair, Green Expo, and the link for bodybalm

We are going to the fair today...not the Maricopa county fair, the Mohave county. Things are a little bit different here. So more details on that later.

Quick reminder to set your calendars for the Green Expo on October 5 & 6 at Scottsdale Center for the Arts. This is always a good time. I'll keep you posted as the details come in. It's free to attend and worth the trip because of the learning and free swag.

Finally, the feedback from the Good Morning America and Walmart going green for beauty has been awesome. Thanks so much! I got my info from the local Walmart in Kingman which is the closest store to the ranch. Even then, it's not that close.

Hope you are having a fabulous Saturday and since I am leaving for the fair, if you would like the Super Saturday sale item of Sweet Sugar body balm, just email me your order or use this link for the webpage:

https://secure.myarbonne.com/arbonne/financialfreedomnow.nsf/p1/1?OpenDocument&shoppingcart=1

this will show the top left corner as being the body balm...and the other goodies from the Holiday line.
Enjoy!

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com