Monday, May 19, 2008

Kat Von D has a makeup line?

I was just getting ready to write about how to make your blush stay on through the summer heat. Especially days like to day where here in Arizona it was a record 108! If you haven't experienced it, then, there really is no way to describe it, other than it's so hot it makes your skin hurt.

More on sustaining your makeup in the heat later....I just saw that the tattoo artist and reality show participant Kat Von D has a new makeup line at Sephora.

Intersting? Or pure brand marketing hype and one more way to make a buck? I am not against making a buck, though, I am curious when someone creates a line of makeup and it's not their day job.

From the looks of the line on Sephora ( go to Sephora.com) it's basic. There are "tattools" which seem basic and functional plus portable.

I like the red lipstick, liquid eyeliner shades that are more than black, and there are two palettes of eye colors for creating smokey eyes.

In my opinion, her makeup on the reality show is always pretty and stylish. She wears alot of makeup, and she wears it well.

Stay tuned, I'll see about getting some samples and reviewing it for you and giving you the plain simple truth as always.

Until then, stay cool, and keep your makeup on in the heat by using a stain instead of a powder blush!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com