Friday, May 30, 2008

Seasource detox-whoa!

Happy Friday my friends!
I have a really busy weekend with life as a single mom, having a very active toddler, and keeping up with fitness, life, and business.

Even though I am extremely busy, I create time to take care of my skin. (This means doing chores with a mask on my face and hair at the same time!)

I just sampled a package called Seasource Detox from Arbonne International.
It comes in a box with a week sized sample of each of the new products.

Just in time for summer this detox kit is amazing! There is more to the line that is not included in the box and I just may order it because it is recommended that you "detox" or cleanse your system every 4 months.

What I did try:
The Stimulate products:
5-in-1 massage oil: this can be used on the face because it is botanical, over the entire body, in a treatment or bath. The smell is fresh and invigorating and the light slip of the oil is easily absorbed into the skin.
I tried it on my temples, ear lobes, and across my clavical bones since this is where I tend to store stress. It moved easily across the skin and after a few minutes was gone. Great!

Foaming Sea Salt scrub: I used in on my face and hands...it's a sample...I would like to slather this all over me, but again, it's a sample and I would like to do a several day trial instead of using it all at once.
The scent is light and really smells of the Pacific ocean! A gentle fine grain that is safe for the face, and a light polish on hands. It has a thin consistency and created a slight bubbling effect which left my skin with a squeaky clean feeling.

So far, my experience with the Arbonne SeaSource Detox is 2 for 2!

I had begun this experience of sampling with the facial cleanser called Rescue Wash and I like the lightness of it. Not chemically, perfumey, or harsh and it did remove my makeup, sunscreen layers and mascara. My face felt clean yet not stripped of all moisture.

I love a mask and had layered on the SeaSource Detox Sea Mud face & body mask: it reminds me of the Borghese Mud pack before they became a Costco brand. It has a powerful heating element similiar to the Arbonne Thermal Fusion mask without the afterglow redness of that product.

Again, this was a sample so I have used it as a mask two days in a row and have noticed an improved texture and clarity to my skin. Which I was in dire need of given the amount of coffee I have consumed lately.

In short, my Arbonne SeaSource Detox sampling experience:
*washed with Rescue wash, felt good
*scrubbed with Sea Salt scrub, felt great
*masked with Sea Mud, felt smoother texture
*massaged with 5-in-1 essential massage oil, felt relaxed

Good stuff! There is more in this Arbonne SeaSource Detox line, when I try them, I'll let you know.

Stay tuned for the sugarslush in Vivacious report, plus more to come from Aveeno, Neutrogena and TOKI!

Enjoy your weekend and put some sunscreen on. If you don't know which one to choose, tune in on Monday!


Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com