Saturday, August 16, 2008

Frizz be gone!

Hair Product Challenge: Frizz Fighters

These product reviews reveal which formulas tame fine, thick, wavy and curly hair ... and which are a waste of money

We painstakingly perused your ratings and reviews of anti-frizz products to find out which ones made your repeat purchase list and which fell short of your expectations. Soak up the feedback and use it to your advantage next time you're shopping for the perfect frizz-fighting formula for your hair type and beauty budget. ...More


.

I know, I usually don't write on a Saturday but I'm trying out this new thing with Total Beauty. Enjoy it.

and I'm back out on location at the Reviverance today too, see you there. By now...I am way past tired and my eyes always weep, not me boo hoo'ing, just my eyes weep from fatigure. So, it's possible I may wear less ( oh no!) makeup or switch to a tear resistant mascara for today.

Thanks again for all of your support!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">