Wednesday, March 11, 2015

H2O+ Waterwhite Brightening Cleanser & Brightening Hydrator Lotion with spf 30

Hi ya Gorgeous!

 Spring break is here in Arizona. Many school districts are out already or will be off next week. No matter really to my family because I homeschool my son now. Though we are getting ready to get on the road and visit my alma mater for a week of science!

I've been using for the past week my samples of  H2O+ Waterwhite Brightening Cleanser & Brightening Hydrator Lotion with spf 30!

 So far so good!

Ok, the cleanser is amazing. I like the fresh foamy wash, it rinses clean on my skin, and it smells wonderful while removing all of my makeup and leaving my skin clean but not tight! Win, win!



BENEFITS  $25.00 online 
  • Critical to a daily regimen, this mild formula dissolves makeup and dulling impurities to improve effectiveness of moisturizing and brightening ingredients
  • Silky, non-drying formula keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated
  • Marine Brightening Technology, powered by knotted sea kelp and Asian plant extracts, diminishes discoloration and amplifies skin's luminosity
  • Moisture-rich antioxidants derived from sea minerals and plant extracts promote soft, smooth texture and help skin resist and repair the visible signs of aging
  Stabilized Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, this natural antioxidant helps clarify and brighten the skin by repairing cellular damage caused by free radicals. It is also shown to help slow hyperactive melanocytes to prevent the formation of dark spots.

































Asian Brightening Botanicals: A potent fusion of brightening compounds sourced from Asian plants, including Mulberry, Saxifrage, Scutellaria and Grape.
Knotted Sea Kelp: Cultivated from the northwestern coast of Europe, this Atlantic brown algae contains powerful concentrations of pigmentation inhibitors to brighten the skin, prevent and diminish visible dark spots.


 The lotion is thick and rich. It feels good on the skin and wears good underneath my makeups whether I was using a liquid or mineral powder foundation. It has an spf in it, though I still applied more spf over it.
I've been using for several days and I have not experienced any skin challenges with it other than the high level of moisture this lotion provides.

H2O+ Waterwhite Brightening Hydrator Lotion with spf 30
This lotion retails for $42.00 online
BENEFITS  
  • Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection helps protect skin from signs of aging and hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure
  • Marine Brightening Technology, activated by knotted sea kelp and Asian plant extracts, diminishes the look of discoloration and amplifies skin's luminosity
  • Brown algae and spirulina visibly smooth and revitalize skin with antioxidant-rich moisture