I give you, the "WET-N-WILD" BRIDE!
Some brides don't wear makeup at all; "Period". Now for their wedding they know that they have to wear something and loathe the idea that they will have to pay for it whether they hire a professional makeup artist or buy makeup on their own.
For this unique bride, I have created the "Wet'n'Wild Bride". This is a gorgeous selection of wedding photography ready colors. It is functional makeup at a reasonable price and can be purchased at most drugstores and I find the biggest and best selection is at Walmart.
Here's what you need to get:
1. Ultimate Coverage Smoothing foundation $2.47
2. Ultimate Coverage Pressed powder in matching shade $2.47
3. Creme blush stick in 727 or compact of bronzer in Acapulco Glow $3.43 each
4. Brandy Wine lip liner .93
5. HiShine & Intense color lipstick in 323A $1.67 (*this product has great pigment and will wear on the lips through kissing!)
6. Dazzling lip gloss in 318A $2.47
7. Mega plump mascara $3.43
8.Egyptian Sands 381A $3.67
*9.extra...the shimmer powder in pink orchid, $2.47
These are 8 must haves to do the classic bridal look and those products total $20.30 plus tax in your area. If you get the extra shimmer powder for highlighting the collarbone, arms and legs, then it's $22.77.
Now that's what I call a beautiful bride on a budget! Which is an 800% savings over what it costs to have a professional makeup artist show up on site and do the makeup for you. Smart shopping!
Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com