Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No Challah in Kingman AZ

No Challah in Kingman AZ!!

Tomorrow at sundown starts Rosh Hashana, the Jewish new year of 5768. The Spirit is stirred up big time and it's a major prophetic happen! It's time to celebrate and have both traditional and contemporary foods to celebrate with.
That is unless...you live out on a ranch in the middle of nowhere and the nearest town is Kingman Arizona. It's a lovely place for the most part, that is until, today when I was shopping for kreplach and challah.

My choices to shop are walmart, smiths and safeway. Not one had challah and forget the kreplach! When I asked the sales clerk for help, there was no help.

So what's a Rosh Hashana reveler to do? I got apples, honey and some kind of apple raisin bread. In this pinch, it's going to have to do.

I hope tomorrow is everything you hope it to be. Remember, you are watching the sun go down on 5767 and welcoming 5768.

Oy!
Instead of the expense of a professional makeup artist: here's my book: "Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How to take control of your wedding day beauty". It's only $19.95 plus s&H, it ships with in 1 day of receiving the order and I know it will make a difference in your wedding budget!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com