Friday, September 14, 2007

Super Saturday Sale: Sweet Sugar Body Balm

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to put a picture in here...plus now that I have linux...the challenge factor went way up.

Though the Super Saturday sale is just a wee way to say thanks for your continued support of Makeup University.

So here's the deal: you order 1 Sweet Sugar body balm...it's a lightweight moisturizer that comes in a round tin with a fat fluffy puff to buff the product onto the skin with.

The puff gives a sheen finish to the skin, and if you use bare fingers it will have a more dewy look.

It's for all over body and has a golden tan color that comes across as "healthy glow". This is not for the face. Trust me , I tried it, and it wasn't pretty.

Call or email me tomorrow, order #2323 Sweet Sugar and it's $25. That includes tax and shipping to the continental U.S.A. I will be including 3 samples from the last two workshops that were sponsored...so be prepared for the swag bag.

It should take about 4-5 days to get to you from the processing date on Monday.

Enjoy, and thanks again for supporting www.makeupuniversity.com
(p.s. in my last photo shoot for the swimsuit calendar, this is what is all over the models)

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com