Friday, December 7, 2007

Glitter hair pomade! Popular!

On my last production, I created a glitter pomade that the crew and talent loved and they were asking where they could get it. Well, that's the thing. I make it myself.

I start with super fine glitter, you pick the color you want: silver, gold, crystal, translucent..pink!

Take a dollop of clear shine pomade, any brand...here's the key: it needs to be pomade! Not mouse , not gel, pomade.

Mix about a teaspoon of super fine glitter into the pomade and mix thouroghly until all the glitter is suspended into the pomade.

Now work into the hair, over braids, hair pieces, bangs, style with heat or leave it alone. This same technique can be used to create shimmer body art and patterns on bare skin. *Note* do not put any kind of lotion on the skin before applying the glitter pomade because it will slip off.

Enjoy and sparkle it up for the Christmas season!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com