Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Get your Groundhog on at Tangles

Get Your Groundhog On!
Friday is February 1st and also Groundhog Day where Punxatawnee Phil comes out of his burrow. If he sees his shadows, there will be more winter, and if he doesn’t, winter will end soon.
Well, here in Arizona, it doesn’t really matter. Sure, it’s been colder than usual, but that means wear a sweatshirt with your shorts, perhaps some socks with your flip flops.
The interesting thing about the colder than cold winter, is remember, we had a hotter than hot summer. It broke the record for consecutive days over 110 degrees. That’s not a typo, I didn’t mean to write, 100, I meant 110 degrees.
Many of those days in the summer, in that heat, I would still go out every day during my son’s afternoon nap and run 3-6 miles. Now, with it being so cold, I run to the coffee pot.
I share all this to say, come out of your burrow on February 1st and join me at TANGLES salon in Golden Valley for the “Celebrity makeovers & Glamour photo shoot” event. Call 928-565-7706 for an appointment.
4225 Hwy 68, between Kingman and Laughlin, just look for the balloons! Park where ever is close.
If you are planning on getting the Bridal Beauty package and using your credit card, please paypal the $29.95 prior to pickup, since it’s cash only at the salon for my personal retail.
(The Bridal Beauty pack includes: Bridal Beauty DIY Style cd book, Crest Whitestrips Premium 7 day whitening system, and some makeup)

www.geocities.com/goldenvalleytangles
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com