Hi ya Gorgeous!
It's finally below 100 degrees in Arizona and my fingers are crossed for a fast track to winter weather and boot season!
With the arrival of the chilly weather, we can now look forward to some of our favorite trends like dark nail polish, warm boots and chic top knots! We all have those days when we want to just throw our hair up in a knot and get out the door! Here are some great tips to keep your knotted bun to last on a cold and windy winter day.
Ultimate Top Knot
· Want a quick, on-trend look in minutes? Take a brush and comb out any tangles, following up with a tight pony right at the top of your head.
· Then, grab pony tail and twist tightly. Wrap around until hair is in a bun shape and tuck in ends into your hair tie.
· Polish your knot with LA Looks Mega Mega Hold gel to keep hair in place. Also apply some product to any flyaway around your top knot.
o Helps mold hair and offers long-lasting shape and definition with an ultimate hold and flexible control
o SRP: $2.99
Sleek Low Knot
· Off to a business meeting and want to look chic and sharp? Pull hair into a tight low side pony. Wrap hair around the hair tie and tuck in any loose pieces.
· Add in shine and hold with LA Looks Define & Shine and help smooth and tame your hair!
o Formulated with humidity resistant resins that help smooth hair
o SRP: $2.99
Remember: you are beautiful! Thank you for visiting the blog and check back for promotions and beauty giveaways!