Friday, December 14, 2007

Thank God it's Friday: retexturize your skin and Don Pirozok inner healing meetings

Hi!

In the bustle of the season and getting ready for the parties and presents and fun...remember to retexturize your skin!

Use Thermal fusion enzyme mask, or get into your aesthetician for a quick glycolic peel! To get your tube, go to http://www.financialfreedomnow.myarbonne.com then click on shop online.
If you want to save 35% then sign up as a consultant and just use it to get the goods wholesale!

I went to the Santa's race way ( if I knew how to put the photos in the blog I would)

and it was amazing and so much fun...too much tilt-a-whirl for me! But now my skin shows it!

Keep up your skin so the photos show how merry you really are!

also: p.s. I will be at Don Pirozok's ( www.donpirozok.com) meetings this weekend at the Vineyard church off of warner in Gilbert.

Starts at 7pm, see ya there!


Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com