Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's weight loss resolution solutions

Hi

Wow! It's like 36 hours away to the new year, I'm so excited!

Okay, I'm training for a marathon, and maybe you are or aren't. Either way, everyone I know is planning on losing weight in the new year.

So I'm here to help. My Arbonne business has amazing weight loss solutions. No, not miracle pills that don't work, but honest, great tasting, simple to use aids to weight loss.

And so, for the next 36 hours, or until 8 pm on December 31st ( 10 pm if you order online)

I am giving away 25% off the "Go Figure" set, #1875

Which includes

a vanilla shake
chocolate shake (both contain inner G complex!)
a orange fiber shake
a dietary supplement
bag of chocolate weight loss candy chews
the shaker cup foreasy mixing and measuring
the berry burst chews and the instructions brochure and succss chart
to get the 25% off savings, you need to call or email me your order with credit card or paypal payment, your UPS shipping address and tax rate in your area (mine is 8.1%, what's yours?)

or...if you want to buy a wholesale membership to shop in Arbonne with a greater discount of 35% plus receive a free product of your choice from the shop online page, visit my website

http://www.financialfreedomnow.myarbonne.com

click on the link that says become a consultant, fill out the page, and order #1875 Go Figure Weight Loss set.

Remember to pick out your free item! Plus I will add another free gift product just for putting in your order before December 31st runs out! 10 pm is the online order cut off time!

I hope you have an amazing New Year's eve!

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com