Saturday, July 19, 2014

Australian Gold Sheer Coverage 45 spf for face: and vacation and...

Hi ya Gorgeous,
I am traveling with my family and getting ready to be on location for work. I have packed the Australian Gold spf 45 for faces for the trip!





Here is the reason why I packed this on vacation: because once again I will be in a hot, humid location! Which to my skin means a nice batch of pimples to accomodate me to my work after vacation.
No thank you!

This is what makes the Australian Gold Sheer Coverage Faces spf 45 special:

"Invisidry™ Technology SPF 45 FACES shields delicate facial skin with UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection."

 Find out more and get yours by visiting this link:
http://www.australiangold.com/SPF-45-Sheer-Coverage-Faces-3-oz.item

Now here's a tip from Australian Gold:

Long lasting color
Make your color last longer whether you have a natural sun-kissed glow or perfectly dark self tanning color - keep your bronze longer with Moisture Lock Tan Extender.

Where to buy
Australian Gold products are carried by most major retailers, including Walgreens, CVS, Menards, Wal-Mart and Target.