Friday, June 22, 2018

Meet Dove Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash

Hi ya Gorgeous!
TGIF!
Happy Friyay!

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom comes out today and we are en route to see the film. My son has been a big dinosaur fan since birth - and then came dinosaur LEGO and now, dinosaur movie.  He is happy and I have liked all of the Jurassic franchise films, so today is going to be a fun day.

In blog news, I just received a sample of the new Dove Anti-Stress Micellar Body Wash!
Wow - this stuff is good. Now, it's not a thick rich creamy body wash like you may know from other Dove body wash products. It's not the light foam of the pump Dove body washes - it's in between.

It's got a light texture with easy rinsability. I swear it feels almost like a gel consistency that lathers into a smooth foam. Me likes!
As for anti-stress? I think that's the micellar as an ingredient and maybe if I continue to use regularly it will help me with my stress! I have so many irons in the fire and I'm busy stoking all of 'em!

And, back to Dove Micellar Body Wash. I like that after washing up from a sweaty run, and getting out of the chlorinated pool, when I take a shower with the Dove Micellar Body Wash, my skin feels smooth and hydrated - not tight and dry like the high heat of Arizona has had it lately.

This product is great for sensitive skin. The scent is very light, not perfumey, and maybe a hint floral?

Overall, I'm a big fan and will continue using and watching for "anti-stress" properties. In my photo, you can see my other fave Dove product, the body polish! It's gentle but effective with a hint of luxury in a drugstore product. Both of these can be found on Amazon for fast Prime shipping or at Walmart for about  $6.

Now, a word from Dove's website:

• Micellar water cleanser that gently cleanses sensitive skin

• Soothes the skin against environmental stressors

• Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that nourishes skin

• Purifies and cleanses to reveal soft, smooth skin

• NutriumMoisture delivers natural nutrients to the skin pH balanced formula

• Suitable for daily use on body and face