Friday, May 20, 2016

Clarity Rx spf 30 sunscreen: perfect for travel and set!

Hi ya gorgeous!

I'm en route to Scottsdale for the  audition call for Jael A Western Tale.

See more here: https://www.facebook.com/JaelAWesternTale/

While I'm doing that, here' s  a little bit about; Clarity RX sunscreen.



With over 28 years of experience, ClarityRx has become a trusted brand in the skin care industry, delivering results that can be seen through their organic-based product line. Providing formulas that cleanse, correct, hydrate, lubricate and protect, ClarityRx has found the key to unlocking beautiful, clear and youthful skin. Founded by Karla Keene.

I've been using this for a week now and love the soft feel, easy spread to work it into my skin and my liquid foundations go on gorgeous over it. It has a dual spectrum spf and doesn't feel like sunscreen or smell like it either. I like the small batch, and travel size of the ClartityRx commitment to healthy skincare!

Get yours at the DermStore.