Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mayday! My Arizona hair co. hair cut is crooked...

Okay guys...I am slackin on the the digital photo area, but, if I could figure out a way to photograph the back of my head I would.
I noticed my bangs were crooked the next day after the cut, and when I washed and dried my hair I discovered the horror.

It is crooked. I don't mean a wee bit, I mean alot.

I'm calling the Tempe Marketplace Arizona Hair co. where Sherina cut my hair on Saturday to see what they can do to fix it.

I'll post more on that tomorrow. So, I know I kavetched about a $200 hair cut, but, oy, I also need to complain a wee bit about my coupon $13.99 hair cut too.

The moral of the story here is: no more reporting until after I've washed, dried and tried it!


Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!