Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Watch this video, it's awesome!

TotalBeauty.com
The Frumpy-to-Fab Hair Makeover

TotalBeauty.com reader Jennifer discovers the hot hair she should have been born with

TotalBeauty.com's makeover dream team -- celeb stylist Ted Gibson, owner of Ted Gibson Salon in New York City, and celeb makeup artist and Beauty.com spokesperson Tina Turnbow -- give Jennifer modern hair and gorgeous makeup. Check it out!

See makeover


You know, I'm not much of a "fwd'er", but, this youtube link that was sent to me is so good!
I really enjoy it and I think you will too! Now, I know that there is a way to embed the actual video in my blog, but, consider the user and the toddler hanging off my head. Literally.
So, here's the link, enjoy the short video. It will lift your spirit and give you a smile. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZFkZiwMLZ4


Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">