Thursday, June 19, 2008

JennyVi, MaricopaTV, and then some

Oops! It was a taped show yesterday, and so the airing of the segment featuring me and JennyVi's couture bridal gowns will actually be shown in September! Wow, that in one way is a long way away and in another, it isn't.

Well, you can still visit us at the free bridal event at the West Valley Art Museum which is hosting the bridal expo.

To watch programs on Maricopa TV, visit cox.net, or Cox channel 115.

I used the Adesign brushes in the segment and my findings are lovely. The brushes are soft to the touch, light weight, the ergonomic molding of the handle makes it balance beautifully in my hand.

Which means more control of blending and shadow application.
I have the 4 eye makeup brushes though there are many more to choose from for all cosmetic applications,
visit the website to get a good luck at what else Adesign makeup brushes have to offer.
www.adesignbrushes.com

More from the beauty trenches tomorrow...
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cherelynn! This is Anjela from the Style & Beauty channel on Helium. How are you? I was wondering if you received my emails?