Saturday, June 21, 2008

L'Oreal Skin Genesis and woes the heat

Today I did an event with the L'Oreal Skin Genesis line of serum and spf 15 UVA/UVB daily moisturizing lotion.
It's going for $23.99 with a free travel size serum at the local Costco in your area.
Now what L'Oreal is saying about the product and why it's different is the 100% naturally derived Pro-Xylane...a new superiour molecule that comes from a beachwood tree and is easily penetrated intto the skins upper layer which boosts the renewal activity.

I sampled it today, though do not have a size that I can run through the usual battery of intense Makeup University Inc trials to see if a product meets our standards.

What I can tell you is:
it's light, no scent, absorbs quickly, would make a great canvass for your liquid foundation...though caution: I did not get to test this product with mineral or powder foundations so I have no true information on texture, slip, feel, coverage and wearability here to report.

If you have experienced this line and have something to share with all of us, please post a comment.

Otherwise, I think it's a safe bet for your twenty bucks and a gallon of gas price range that you would have a good anti-aging duo.

Enjoy your weekend and stay tuned for Monday...
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com