Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank God it's Friday! Brides from the audience, and 4th of July

Hello friends!
Thank God it's Friday! I'm ready for the weekend! The West Valley Bridal show in Surprise is goign to be so much fun! Wait til you see the cross between Rockabilly and Barbarella makeup I've designed for the show!

I teach the live bridal demo at 11:45 am and 1:45 pm...so, if you are bride in the audience and want your makeup done...come stand up front!

Thank you for your continued support of Makeup University! There are more product reviews coming up, along with a detail of the latest FALL trend for 2008 in makeup...yes, we are getting ready for fall already.

I'll give you a secret, it's time to put the jewel tones and bold colors away as of Labor Day weekend. Yep, you heard it here first.

Finally, I've got an interview on "The Author's Show" July 1st, and I'll post the link so you can watch it on the web if you aren't in Arizona.

Oh, one last thing: I've got some great "Back to School" events lining up that will be posted here, plus, live in our local shopping centers.

Until then, put your sunscreen on and drink plenty of water. Not water with stuff in it, just plain simple water to keep your skin healthy from the inside out.

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty! Simple step by step with product guide to do what I do without the high cost!























Review my Business at MyHuckleberry.Com