Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Botox or not to Botox?

TotalBeauty.com
Are You Ready for Botox?

Fillers, peels, lasers -- find out if one is right for you


Take this quiz to see what - if anything - you need to keep your skin looking great.

Take the quiz


I'm not sure if I am ready for Botox, but I am ready for Thanksgiving.
Sorry to have missed Monday, though, I've been challenged lately! Phew! Thank God for grace!
Okay, yes the "Favorite Things" post where you can get some great beauty treatments for free is still going to post, just a day late.
As for today, enjoy the beauty bubble on Botox, let me know if you have had it and recommend it or if you speak against it.
Thanks!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">