Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scrub the mall off with one of these!

TotalBeauty.com
18 Top-Rated Body Scrubs

Readers share their secrets to super-soft skin


Which is the ultimate fave? Clinique? Neutrogena? Bath & Body Works?

See reviews

No. 18: Philosophy Hot Salt Tub and Shower Scrub, $25

TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 8.7*


Why it's great: "I love the scent but I love the scrub too. ... You can use it wet or dry and it gives you a good bit of friction, which I prefer, and no suds. I use it dry before my bath and it really gets my circulation going."
-- Careygram, TotalBeauty.com member

No. 17: Neutrogena Energizing Sugar Body Scrub, $9.99

TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 9.0*


Why it's great: "Unlike some other scrubs which are difficult to wash off, this one is not greasy and smells good."
-- alonalena, TotalBeauty.com member

No. 16: Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub, $13.99

TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 9.1*


Why it's great: "I can use [it] every day, and it keeps skin clean and clear with a fresh scent."
-- Stef42678, TotalBeauty.com member

Want to see the rest of the list? Click here


Wow! You made it! Black Friday is over! I worked an event in the mall and wow, was it busy? Yes. Were there great sales? I'm going to say no. It's like the prices were marked up so the percentage could be taken down. I didn't find any great deals and spent my money on snacks and coffee for me.

Enjoy the beauty bubble, and check out the scrubs, they are so good for your skin!

See you on Tuesday at Fresh Start Women's Foundation for the holiday makeup class and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LASHES AND MAKEUP TO LEARN WITH!
I always have some extra product to work with, though you will benefit most from the class if you bring the makeup you have at home to get yourself ready for the party.

And...I can't promise a set of lashes to practice with so it is sooooo soooo key that you bring your set with you please.

Though! Alas! Hark! I will be giving out free red lipstick to help get the party started!
Amen! I love and appreciate you and look forward to spending time with you on Tuesday ! www.wehelpwomen.com get the number and register for class!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">