Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Revitabrow: for your inner Brooke Shields to come out!

Want picture-perfect skin? All it takes are these simple tricks
10 Perfect-Skinned Women Spill Their Secrets
Wondering what she does to look so good? We found out her secrets to maintaining a flawless face, and we give you full permission to rip them off.


You know, as a young girl there was an unfortunate cookie baking accident that resulted in my eyebrows being singed. Well, they grew back, a bit, though not like they were before.

I just received a sample of Revitabrow from the Athena Cosmetics company and it says that by harnessing the power of peptides and b otancials it can strengthen, condition and nourish my brows back to a darker fuller look.

Well, I'm on day 3. We shall see in 21 days what really happens! Join me on the journey!
http://www.revitalash.com/revitabrow_product.html

P.S. Happy National Anthem day! Love you!