Thursday, September 25, 2008

Affirmation body wash by Ted and then some

TotalBeauty.com content:

Ted Gibson Affirmation Body Shampoo

Guest review by TotalBeauty.com editor Sarah Carrillo


If you're tired of your shower smelling like a tropical rain forest, try the Affirmation Body Shampoo from Ted Gibson.

See review


I actually like a sweet flowery smell in my shower! What I love most about the daily beauty bits link is that you get a real review from a real person, just like me, who has actually bought it and used it.

Enjoy the personal opinion and post yours too!

So, I'm having an "estate" sale tomorrow, and a ton of my makeup kit goods are up for grabs before they reach their expiration date. Yes, makeup has an expiration date.

So come see me at Halifax and Mesa dr in Mesa...

In the meantime, tell me what you are using now, what's working and what's awful!
Speaking of...have you been watching Dancing with the Stars? I didn't see the Wednesday night elimination round, but what I can tell you so far, is that this season is in no way shape or form as strong as two seasons ago when Helio was on.

Alas, at least they have their false lashes on. I had mine on yesterday and it's funny how it makes people do a double take when they see you...and try and figure out "what's different about her face?". It's a good thing!

Remember, the best time to buy lashes in bulk for the Holiday party season and beyond is November 1st...right after Halloween.

More to come!


Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">