Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hair Success! And some products to help preserve your investment

TotalBeauty.com content:

Marco Pelusi Marco Color Control Gel

Guest review by TotalBeauty.com editor Charli Schuler


Designed to provide natural, flexible hold, this alcohol-free gel is not to be used in gobs.

See review


Ah hah! Hair success! I went to Alli at the Superstition Springs ULTA on Hampton. I was using the coupon from the local ad, free hair cut with color. So, it's my second trip to her, and the first one I used a coupon too. This was to ensure that if the event was horrible, at least I wouldn't have paid alot for it!

Actually, I can recommend Alli with a smile and confidence that she will do right by your style.

I got the same color, Redken Shades EQ in 3NB. This is a demi permanent color that when baggied on the head and baked up under the dryer can cover gray,roots, deposit color and protect the hair integrity...all in 30 minutes!

I came out with a heavy bang, shorter length to try and cut off some of the bleached damage from last February!!! I"m happy. Is it wow? No. But it's still good and the coupon is in the paper and you can print it off of the ULTA website under "current ad".

If you live in the East Valley, try Alli for your cut and color.

Now: this coming weekend is Jennyvi's East Valley Bridal show and it's going to be amazing. I"m not doing the makeup because I'm booked for another gig, but...still go and see some of the freshest couture that is affordable and local, plus pick up a free fat swag bag!

Also: my weekly makeup workshops are up, as well as the October 7th Makeup 101 workshop at the Fresh Start Women's Foundation is still booking and....drum roll please...
I will be doing a Fall class at FORD Robert Black for new models as well as a large modeling search event at the Scottsdale Hyatt at Gainey Ranch.
Stay tuned for booking details and I look forward to seeing you soon!