Friday, September 26, 2008

Thank God it's Friday...and my yard sale day!

TotalBeauty.com content:

Trend Alert: Curly Hairstyles

See how celebrities like Madonna, Leighton Meester, Hilary Duff and Jennifer Lopez make curls the year's hottest trend


As more and more celebrities embrace curls on the red carpet, it's become clear that this look is not just a passing trend. Whether long or short, naturally straight or not, everyone seems to be reaching for hot rollers and curling irons. Get inspiration to go curly by checking out these gorgeous celebrity photos.

See curls


Okay, so my yard sale has nothing to do with curly hair...except the fact that my hair is curly on the bottom and straight on the top crown area of my head making for a weird patter. A perm is out of the question.
Enjoy the daily beauty bit, then come see me at my sale and pick up some great stuff from my makeup kit plus many other fabulous items...all on sale at a ridiculously low price.
4 houses down on the right of Halifax St off of Mesa Dr. See you there, bright and early!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">