Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ah, yet another new haircut

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

Hi, I know, I know. I never posted the last new hair cut I got and it's because I don't have the cable that goes from the camera to my laptop...instead, I have to do this whole rig-a-ma-ro to get the pictures out of Gigcard hell and onto my page.

Sooo.....I tell you all this because I am going for another hair cut and color today to update my look for new media head shots being taken tomorrow.

Stop screaming! I know the horror! A new color and cut the day before a shoot? Am I looney? No, just short on time.

Either way, I"ll try again for the photos...promise.

I am going to the same gal who did it the last time, Ally, at Ulta at Superstition Springs. They have a coupon, buy a color get a free hair cut. So I'm really motivated.

If you haven't tried Ally at SS Ulta, it's worth the coupon and freebie. More details to come....