Thursday, September 18, 2008

Disheveled fall hairstyles better known as my everyday hair

TotalBeauty.com content:

Hot Runway Hairstyles

From classic updos to perfectly disheveled waves, here's a sampling of some our fave hairstyles from the spring '09 fashion shows


The hair trends for spring are already being determined for us by the hair geniuses backstage at New York Fashion Week. Think sleek buns, beachy textured hair extensions, braids and twists. You'll never be bored with your hair if you try these styles.

View hairstyles


I love Fridays! Thank God it's Friday! And that disheveled hair is in! I have the choppy bob cut, and it's okay. I long for my long sleek hair that I used to have, though; ce la vie. It's only hair and it will, eventually grow back.

Today there is a daily beauty byte for you to click through on and get some pointers on how to updo your Fall hair style.
They are nice and messy, sloppy do's that can add style, flair and variety to your normal hair day.

Get ready for the launch of major cosmetic lines "color stories" that will accompany the fall beauty trends.

Remember, one piece can update an entire face, so go for one that you love, instead of buying several that you wont' use and will end up in a drawer and have a friend called buyer's remorse.

In the Phoenix area: remember that JennyVi and the East Valley bridal show is going on next weekend plus there are several scenes to be seen at.

As for me: I'm currently using a pink creme blush under a compact powder foundation with a sheer deep berry toned mouth and my hair is always some form of messy.
Oh! I'm so in style!
Enjoy the beauty byte and more for ya tomorrow!

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">