Friday, September 26, 2008

yard sale today: come get the goods...

Here's a bit of what you will see this morning...I'm on my way...look at the time! I'm up before the birds!
Starts at 6 am

I have a huge box of Arbonne business builder tools that if you want, come and get
plus....I have the several first editions of my bridal makeup book that are up for grabs!
Kona bike
Laptop computer
clothes from my days as a wardrober/makeup artist
shoes
men and women
lots of toddler boys/girls
jogging stroller
the entire stargate sg1 dvd collection plus a free atlantis ( sold as set)
kitchen box full of kirkland signature pans
vhs player with free set of collector starwars movies
variety of music, dvds, baby einsteins for sale
classic western entertainer hand made stage outfit for performance
cashflow game by robert kiyosaki
complete unleash the power within cd set by tony robbins

***If you Ebay*** come buy in bulk to turn a profit online

see you at 465 halifax st off of mesa dr at 6 am!



Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">