Thursday, September 11, 2008

GOD BLESS AMERICA as we remember the attack of September 11th

I know where I was when it happened, on location in Kona Hawaii. I had just seen the news as I was leaving my hotel and it was on the radio too.
Alan Jackson sings an amazing song in tribute to this day. Do you remember where you were and what happened? It's odd that at the time, the nation was crying and saying that they will never forget. Though it seems as if life has gone back to normal for most of us, though there are still questions and families grieving.

I'm keeping it in prayer and intercession today, and most importantly, even though tragedy has happened, I still say GOD BLESS AMERICA! Land of the free! Home of the brave. There is none other like us! God loves us and He is for us!

Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!

















src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">