This year I will…
Renowned Stylist Shares his Top Hair Resolutions for 2011
Hello Gorgeous! Enjoy these hair saving tips from Fabian-they just may change the way your tresses look in time for Valentine's Day!
The ball has dropped, the confetti has been cleared from the streets surrounding Times Square, and now begins the time honored tradition of keeping your New Year’s Resolution.
In an effort to assist those who vowed to beautify in 2011, renowned hair stylist Fabian Lliguin shares his essential hair resolutions.
· I will stay way from washing my hair every single day knowing that excessive washing removes essential oils and can leave my hair and scalp dry.
· I will style my hair only when necessary and use 100% natural products like Rahua’s volumizing hair spray to avoid further damage.
· I will brush my hair at night to distribute the natural oils through the whole shaft and into the ends keep keeping my mane in top-notch health.
· I will get a trim every 6 weeks in order to avoid split ends and stimulate growth.
· I will protect my hair color by paying attention to labels and only choosing products that are sulfate and paraben free like Rahua's shampoo and conditioner, available at Rahua.com
· I will use any product that I own until is completely gone, or give unwanted items to friends to avoid senseless waste.
· I will stay away from treatments containing carcinogenic elements.
· I will save time and simplify my beauty routine by using double duty products such as Rahua’s finishing treatment that doubles as a styling tool and a super hair treatment as well.
· At the end of the year, I will pat myself on the back and pamper myself to a super-luxe hair treatment to celebrate my good work.
So with these simple resolutions, your hair will be in tip-top shape come New Year’s Eve next December.
Remember: you are beautiful! Thank you for visiting the blog and check back for promotions and beauty giveaways!