Monday, September 24, 2012

FREE SAMPLE of Bellus Soaps: a natural cleanser review

Want to add years to your life? These six treatments will give you long-term benefits. Keep reading to see how

6 Beauty Treatments That Can Save Your Life
This is a TotalBeauty.com Health & beauty article
If getting pampered wasn’t appealing enough, here's another reason you should have regular spa days: Getting these six health and beauty treatments regularly can help you live a longer and happier life. See how adding these treatments to your routine can save your life now

Hello Gorgeous! I just tried some samples of Arizona local hand crafted soap maker Bellus Soaps of Avondale. The soap contains grapeseed oil, coconut oil, olive oil and shea butter.

You too can get a free sample of the Bellus Soaps goodness (make sure and note if you want cherry blossom, vanilla sugar or unscented!) by sending an email requesting a sample and put FREE SAMPLE in the subject line.

Send to:  support @ bellussoaps.com

I've used it to remove my makeup and got a good deep clean. I've also used the cherry blossom scented Bellus Soap in the shower, and it left my whole body lightly scented yet deeply moisturized. Ordering is easy, and a large bar is just $14.95 with free shipping in the United States.

 It's worth giving Bellus Soaps a try if you prefer natural products, hand crafted small batch products as well as paraben free!

When you shop Bellus Soaps you are helping to support a small local business-so get shopping for your self and gift giving needs!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like natural soap products and supporting a small business.

DJ said...

i love the natural stuff. i hope it smells good too. I am wondering tho - you say local - where is local. just asking because some local companies also use local products. that just makes it all the better.
thanks for sharing.

melonie said...

I ordered a "free" sample from Bellus soaps. I just picked it up from the post office, because they failed to send it with proper postage. Then, it wasn't the scent I asked for..I only requested a scent because the scent of "unscented" typically makes me gag. Of course..it was unscented!! So I now have a "free", gag-rific sample, that cost me $1.50!!Ugh..not really impressed.

Cherelynn said...

Melonie-thanks so much for your honest experience comment. I prefer scented stuff too! Sorry for your challenge, and thanks for commenting so others will know!