Hi ya Gorgeous!
I think this hair look on Amy Adams from the Vanity Fair Oscar party is absolutely prom perfect! It's a little bit sophisticated and a little bit rock n roll!
Read below for all of the details!
Here's the details;
THE LOOK: Braided side part and loose waves
THE INSPIRATION: Laini was inspired by Amy’s gorgeous and sexy Versace gown
GET THE LOOK:
· Step 1: Start with wet hair and create a severe side part with a thin comb
· Step 2: Protect the hair! Apply ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Thermal Protect Spray from roots to ends
· Step 3: Next, work ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Style Spray from roots to ends to create a natural, brushable hold
· Step 4: Take a thin section of hair from the shorter side of the part, divide the section in three, and begin to braid. As you continue to braid, add small sections of hair into the braid
· Step 5: Secure the braid at the nape of the neck with a small bobby pin
· Step 6: Blow dry the hair. Then, begin wrapping small sections of hair around a 2” curling iron barrel
· Step 7: Loosen the curls with a flat brush
· Step 8: Spray ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Firm Finish Spray to secure the look
PRODUCTS USED: ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care – a line of vegan, gluten-free, and sulfate-free haircare products. Please let me know if you’d like to receive samples of any of the products used for this look!
· ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Thermal Protect Spray, $20
· ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Style Spray, $20
· ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Firm Finish Spray, $22
WHERE TO BUY: PureABBA.com, ULTA, Ricky's, and professional salons
Remember: you are beautiful! Thank you for visiting the blog and check back for promotions and beauty giveaways!