Thank God it's Friday!
Okay, I have survived my Arizona State Fair events...and wouldn't you know it; today is partly cloudy with a forcast of cool.
Well, all that sweating has got to be good for something? Right!
In case you too have been out in the elements, around smoke and dirt, or just plain funk: a simple at home detox mask for your face is to take your everyday household item of :
baking soda...and mix a small slurry/ not quite a paste with water and apply it to clean skin.
This simple mix will pull out dirt and grime, while neutralizing the skin.
So here are the steps to follow:
1. wash face
2. tone face
3. apply baking soda/water slurry
4. steam face ( if you don't have a steamer, simply heat a pot of water on the stove and stand over it for a few minutes...the longer you steam the more intense the results)
5. wash your face
7. apply your anti-aging serum
8. apply a thick cream to seal the skin
9. apply your eye cream
10. finish with a light mist of evian atomizer/vapour spray for the face
Nice going! This is great for pre-party, pre-photos or post stressful events!
Have a safe and enjoyable time tonight!
Bridal Makeup DIY Style: How To Take Control of Your Wedding Day Beauty for brides who would rather spend the money on cake!