There is no reason why you too can't have red carpet ready skin, hair and makeup. Take a look at these Murad skin care tips to help you look like a celebrity!
Awards Season is here and all eyes are on the celebrities – dressed to perfection and dazzling the paparazzi on the red carpet. It’s a time when stars shine their brightest (and they certainly make it seem effortless) by putting their best face forward. But under all the fabric, jewels and makeup, what really makes them shine? Their skincare!
We’re spilling the details on which award nominees, makeup artists and stylists rely on Murad to get red carpet ready. Check it out here:
· Emily Blunt, Golden Globe Award Winner: Emily Blunt, a 2013 Golden Globe and Critics’ Choice nominee, has certainly caught Hollywood’s eye and her red carpet appearances are just as captivating as her film performances. One of her favorite products, Murad’s Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30, works to restore suppleness, soften lines and provide essential sun protection to keep skin looking flawless. ($47)
· Jessica Lange, Academy Award and Golden Globe Winner: Jessica Lange is up for her second nomination for her award winning role in American Horror Story: Asylum. The classic Hollywood beauty knows what it takes to be camera ready, and that includes prepping with Murad’s Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté. It increases firmness to restore a more youthful smoothness and even tone. ($55)
· Rachel Zoe, Celebrity Stylist: Rachel Zoe is known for creating some of best looks seen on the red carpet. She definitely knows the importance of looking your best, which includes having healthy and hydrated skin. No wonder she keeps Murad’s Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture in her own beauty bag! ($65)
· Catt Sadler, Entertainment Reporter: Catt Sadler, host of E! Live from the Red Carpet, knows what it’s like to always be camera ready. Catt uses an assortment of Murad Moisturizers to keep her skin glowing for any red carpet event.
· Nadine Velazquez, Actress: Nadine Velazquez, actress in the Critic’s Choice nominated film Flight, visits the Murad Inclusive Health Spa when she wants to pamper herself and her skin. It’s the perfect way to relax before any big event!
· Ande Yung, Makeup Artist: Makeup artist Ande Yung, who works on the Golden Globe nominated series Boardwalk Empire, understands the importance of youthful skin. She says Murad’s “Time Release Retinol Concentrate has my official seal of approval.” ($65)
· Ellen Vieira, Makeup Artist: Ellen Vieira, makeup artist on the hit Golden Globe nominated show New Girl, preps her actors with Murad before applying makeup for the camera. One of her favorite products is Murad’s Active Radiance Serum, which improves the skin’s natural radiance and clarity. ($89)
Remember: you are beautiful! Thank you for visiting the blog and check back for promotions and beauty giveaways!