Sunday, November 24, 2013

2013 Billboard Music Awards: Sterling & Pink Prism by Laura Mercier get you redcarpet ready

Hello Gorgeous,
Oh I love Sundays! My family is getting ready for church, definitely having some early Thanksgiving dinner leftovers for breakfast and getting ready for our week long adventure at a dear friends wedding feast.





So for those of you who will be watching the Billboard Music Awards tonight, enjoy. I love these colors by Laura Mercier and think that anyone wearing them could be read carpet ready or at least holiday party and fun photo ready.

I'm so in love with the Laura Mercier Sterling eye pencil-wow, hello disco ball eyes! Love it!
The Pink Prism lip gloss took me a moment to get used to, but now I love it! I wear it alone or over lip liner and lisptick.

Find out more at www.lauramercier.com!

Now, here's a bit for the Billboard Music Awards:
available at http://www.billboard.com/photos/1484050/american-music-awards-photos-41-years-of-amas-history?i=457131
And here's a bit of video from me to you: